Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beautiful Baby

So after last weeks post lots has happened. I started work :( :( which was horrible. I did miss my coworkers but I definitely did not enjoy leaving my baby. On Wednesday Mark stayed home with her because the hand, foot, mouth chaos at the sitters. On Thursday Auntie Mandie took her for the morning. Friday was her first full day at Miss Holly's and she did well. I was anxious leaving her even though I knew she was in good hands and would be fine. I didn't want her to be too fussy or a tough baby, but Holly said she was perfect :)

Her older sisters watched over her and protected her, teaching all the other kids to only touch her belly or her feet. I ended up taking her back to the doctor on Wednesday because she still wasn't eating well, screaming after only two ounces. As I told Mark, my mommy alarm just kept going off that something wasn't right. Sure enough, it wasn't my imagination. Chaulk up ear infection number one for little miss Parker. Poor thing lost 2 ounces in a day because of the silly thing. So meds were started Wednesday night and finally today she is starting to take her normal amount of food, and an easy night for mommy only waking once versus three plus times.

Enjoy the pictures...











2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Time for a new header Jackie!! Email me some pics you would want in it ~ your acct name, password and we can update!! Love the pics!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful Baby!!!!! Love all these pics :)