Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Behind!!!

Time to start catching up and posting regularly. Little Miss Parker who looks WAY different than in these pics since they are a month old, attempted to start cereal which was completely a bust. Poor thing gags and shivers in an attempt to swallow it, and we have tried about twenty more times since.  Of course, we had to get pictures of her first try...


Oh my daddy, what is this???


My little helpers, Hadley & Gweny wanted to feed her, they just couldn't understand that she isn't old enough for them to just spoon it in.




We traveled home for my families annual golf tourney, good times with great family and friends. My parents are always so good at just taking over and giving mom a much needed break :) Cuddle time with pawpaw...mom slept in :)


My girlfriend Sarah made it in from Chicago, not sure she knew what she was in for. All seven of my parents grand kids, her, Mark and I, Grandma BeBe and my parents under one roof= CHAOS!


Darn pawpaw and his blue bubble gum!!?!?


Not sure who passed out first, Sarah or Parker.


Sweet dreams :)


The next day Bri and Cyle brought over their two kiddos so it was up to nine kids in the house!?



I love that Cayden and Mya just blend in with the kiddos like they are their everyday!

UP walking like a big girl :)

No comments: