Friday, July 13, 2012

MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after years of talking, action was FINALLY taken. We found our perfect FOREVER house. It was all random how it happened, for sale by owner for three days and now pending closing ours :)

This is Mark's New Home
(A Fully wired/hooked up workshop, we'll eventually  have to add heat/air)



This is my new home, potentially sleeping in this kitchen. More than I ever dreamed possible. Eat in too so the whole dinning table which is a family heirloom that my rents have will fit ;)



My second home is this CRAFT ROOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the basement, my own room. I don't even have desk space now but soon I will have a whole room. CANNOT wait!




This is Mark and I's new home....the two person jacuzzi in the master :)




Lastly, my girls' new home. It sits on about an acre and a half. It has 3 1/2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms and a completely finished basement. Everything we've dreamed of and more. Will give more pictures once we close :)

Aug 9th! Posession, Sept 24th!!!


Next question is jobs. Well none yet. My boss knows and is helping me network and make connections. The ideal situation is to stay in the VA, but if we hit the holidays (meaning T-day) and still no job we will have to reconsider or I will drive to Dayton regularly. So say some prayers so that this transition can go smoothly. There is a ton of anxiety surrounding a such a change, eleven years in Cincinnati eight years at the VA here. Target around the corner, Miss Holly for daycare...so many things we will have to adjust to, but most of all 1.9 miles from my parents. Less than three miles from Bri and Cyle. Less than 8 miles from my sister and my brother. EVERYTHING we have ever wanted.

3 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

I know we are super excited about this! It will all work out for you I'm sure! We'll be here to help in whatever way you need! SO looking forward to kids play dates and mommy play dates!!!

Diana Lesjak said...

Oh how exciting for you all!! I am sure your parents are thrilled too! I know Bri has been waiting for this to happen and is so happy for you and mark! Good luck nurse Jackie in finding a job!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so sad!! You need to send me your volleyball schedule so John and I can come have one last drink with you before you leave!