Monday, July 30, 2012

Chaos

So we have survived the month of July. Not sure how. We went home three of four weekends, plus a trip to country concert.  We are attempting to close on the house next week and I feel like there isn't enough time for everything that involves- inspections, nogotiations, paperwork, insurance, appraisals...I see why realtors earn their money because it is a lot of work. Somehow the girls just keep giving me the humor and love I need to not have a complete meltdown everytime the loan agent calls with another request or question. This was God's doing and I fully believe He is going to make sure this works out. I am so excited about the idea of them never remembering another "home," and I can't wait to start our life in our forever home surrounded by friends and family that have seemed so far away. It's obviously with regret that we leave those here in Cincinnati, but we will be back regularly since I had to fall in love with a Norwoodian :)




This is definitely a little newborn baby chair which Gweny has made her own?????!


It isn't a normal night unless my girls are running around in their underwear!!


Loving her sissy.


What Mama?



I have pictures of all the girls cuddling with dad, watching television. Too scary how much they look alike!

No comments: