Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Parker's Four Month Shots

As I post this I realize Parker is over five months now. That's not a good turn around on my part, plus I didn't even get a chance to edit them. She doesn't even look the same any more. She now has two teeth that have broke through, she can sit up for a second without help. She rolls like a mad woman. She now eats mashed potatoes and cereal. She's gone to her first wedding and funeral. She's had her second ear infection and since this picture she has gained 2 1/2 pounds?!?!?!
She now says Dada, not on purpose, in her babbling but Mark and I have both heard it. Everyday she continues to surprise and amaze us. She has turned into a perfect baby, and I really don't remember a time before Parker.

Enjoy this little beauty.




















Crazy faces, part one...

and Part 2


No comments: