Saturday, September 8, 2012

Good Stuff

Show time at our house...no clue why pants are off??
 

Oh Parkie Park you are just too cute. We now have a knew thing...mmmmmm sound. Just waiting for the connection of mmmmmmmm....ooooooommmmm but not quite there.


Breaking it down, high heels now?!


My mother's day present came and went, but it sure was SPECTACULAR! Mark got me four tickets to Sugarland, I let all the old roommates know and most of them were able to make it. From Chicago, Indianapolis and Van Wert. I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think these pictures speak for themselves. Old roommates and friends up to the same old trouble and fun. It came at a super stressful time for me and was beyond comforting for me to relax and have fun. These girls will be around as "Lifers" whether they want to deal with me that long or not :)













No comments: