Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Fun

Parker is such a peaceful sleeper when she naps.
 

We celebrated the Stroh girls' birthday in August...the girls had a blast. Confused what the pinata business was about but attempted to go along with things...


Some reason both my girls swung left handed...should I be worried? Both definitely connected though!!!!! So proud, soon to be little softball players.


After many falls of the pinata, we finally broke it open and the chaos began. My kids just stood their until everyone told them to PICK UP THE CANDY!!


For some reason Parker loves to be upside down. Usually we just let her head hang over our legs, but dad took it to a new level and SHE LOVES THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that face!!


We continue to work on potty training. We have some good days and lots of really, really bad days...


Oh family time. Cuddling on the couch talking about our days...


It scares me how grown up Hadley is getting. She LOVES school, can't talk about it enough. When I walk in to pick her up she just lights up and then starts telling me all about what they did. One afternoon I walked in and she's sitting on her spot on the rug raising her hand to answer a question. I almost passed out!! She'll be doing stuff around the house and suddenly start singing one of the songs she's learned whether its days of the week, months of the year, stand on up...she is just soaking all of the good stuff up like I knew she could.



One of my favorite things she does is when I drop her off in the morning, she runs to the window waiting on me to leave. I drive by it, stop, wave and blow her a kiss. She just LIGHTS up and my heart swells.


1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Cannot believe how grown up she and Cayden are becoming! Glad Hadley is loving school!