Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Baby

Three. Seriously?! How??
Oh my Gwenyth. There aren't enough words to describe your strong personality. You can go from the most distraught little girl to happy and loving in the blink of an eye. You are going to be my go getter and I will always be there to pick you up if you fall. I love that you try anything and know how to laugh. That's so important baby doll. Your stubborness, well it's an Elling curse but will have it's positives throughout life when you learn to use it at the right time. You want to be a four year old just like your sissy but need to learn that there really is no rush. Enjoy being a three year old and trying at that :) I love you and can't believe this first picture was a year ago....
 
 
Your worm visit to the doctor...oh the memories.
 

So many different faces.
 



Starting to get shy when she does silly things or performs. I LOVE IT. And of course BIG GIRL PANTIES!!!!!!!!!! Before she turned three...not without a fight though.
 


Caught red lipped instead of red handed.


 
What??


So sweet, sometimes.


Always so animated...

 
 Looks like it's past her bedtime...
 
Gweny you are one beautiful young lady and I can't wait what's in store throughout this next year...

No comments: