Monday, May 27, 2013

Home

It's been about six months that we've had possession of our new home. I've lived here now for three months, and it is definitely feeling like home. Slowly and surely we have been decorating. There are small things I just LOVE about this house.
 
 
Our den looks funny right now because the gorgeous Cincinnati skyline picture is hung with room for the piano. Not moved in yet, but spaced out for it...


So happy with our foyer. My MHICM co-workers got that sign, again a shout out to the great Cincinnati, and it just looks awesome on the gray paint Mark picked out...


We saw the flowers at this house from July on. Prior to that we hadn't looked twice at this house. So as far as spring, I didn't know what I would be getting. So far, not disappointed in any way. Gorgeous landscaping. Irises, flowering trees, knockout roses....LOVE IT.



A real fireplace. Finally. Unfortunately I was certain I wanted a mirror up there but Mark likes what we have. My reasoning. I will mix it up more often so let it stay :)


Goins Family Established 2008. Mom got us this sign a few years ago, who would have known the red lettering would match our already painted foyer.....awesome- meant to be :)


I Love, Love, LOVE my porch. Can't get enough of it. Hanging baskets, space to sit and watch the sunset with the hubby but have the windows cracked to hear the hooligans. Seriously. Made for us.


And who wouldn't like these creepy tree decorations. My kids are obsessed with them...


No comments: