Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Projects

Lately I have been doing small projects around the house, trying to get our new style for our new place down :)
These are some of the various things I've gotten a chance to complete. I have about thirty others on the back burner but between long work hours, swim lessons, mark's woodshop, and visiting family and friends I honestly don't have the time I'd like. In a dream world I would be working on my handmade/ custom jewelry, have purchased my monogram machine, finished my outdoor patio table with tiling, painted my dining room chairs, finished my trim board in the den and have my piano moved into my den. Ugh. One day. Slowly but surely.
 
This was a key hanger at our old house. Now it's my clothes hanger in our master bath...
 
 

Good thing my husband has all the tools and creative smarts to help me finish things :)



Was dying for a mirror on the mantel. Grabbed this one at Goodwill, $7. Repainted, then upholstered it....then decided I didn't want it on my mantel and put it on the wall....


The blue fabric is throughout my living room. On the mantel, etc.


Had an old window from Gatlinburg. The girls broke the glass out so I decided to hang pictures on it from wire. Probably my favorite piece in the living room. Even though the blues look different between these two pictures it is all one color in my living room.


Attempting an herb garden. Not so certain it will work out but watering it diligently!


Lastly, stole the idea from Abbi. Rotating art work. Always a new decoration. Girls love it and so do I...plus my new bench :) Don't mind the table, we had a get together the day before this picture didn't get a chance to take downstairs!


No comments: