Monday, October 12, 2009

Still Here

It's been a while...I feel like I never have a second to myself- oh wait I don't. We had another trip home last weekend that went well (pics of the kids together will come next!). She had her one month check up...9lbs 13oz, 23 1/4 inches tall. Basically over-eating...NO it's not normal to eat every hour on the hour and my new task is forcing her to space longer between feeds. Sounds simple, but this girl is hungry ALL the time. We both had thursh which was special but thanks to medications we are both on the upswing and feeling better. I wish I could say she's starting to figure out the sleeping thing but that would be lying. I got a four hour period on Saturday night but that was totally a fluke...argh. We are figuring it out though, I go to bed after Hadley and get in a few before the dreaded night shift begins. Here are some great pics of the day-to-day in our house. Enjoy.










No comments: