Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Man have we been busy!! We had Mark's bands reunion show/Halloween party last Friday and man are we removed from the scene. It was nice to get out with my hubbie- the biker, but even better to pick up my girls. We got home and crashed for a few before we loaded the van to head to my parents. Next it was to Jilly's Bridal Shower. Right after the shower it was time to take Hadley trick or treating- well attempt as it was really cold and we woke her up for a nap- our expectations were low and she seemed to have fun!! For those who don't know, she is Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba!!


She is just too pretty...



My two girls all dressed up for the shower...Hadley's hand-me-down gold slippers were the talk of the party...







Grandma had to teach Hadley how to trick or treat, so sweet!


No comments: