Friday, November 6, 2009

Sad News

Apparently I should never talk about it when Gweny sleeps through the night as we were back to every three hours, BUT a positive was that she is out of our room and with the swing went to sleep right after the 2 AM feed. Choose your battles right?! Today I've been struggling with a toddler that is getting all of her I-teeth and completely miserable, even waking up screaming. Her poor hand has to be getting sore from chewing on it... Thank goodness her quiet time turned into an hour and a half nap for all of us!!

To explain these pics, Gweny had a play date this week. My co-worker started back from maternity leave and her day care was closed so we played (thank goodness I've never had twins!) Claudia is 4 weeks older than Gweny and I must say for being a pound and a half lighter at birth, Gweny is catching up!!!








Lastly we decided to play with Hadley's hair which has definitely gotten long in the past few weeks...she's special :


No comments: