Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where did the time go?

So sad to say, but my time off work is coming to an end and my emotions are going crazy. I want so much more time with Gweny but I'm also to the point where I am getting stir crazy and only so many day time tv shows are interesting. If Gweny were sleeping better I'd probably be more excited about work and pending adult interactions but she's not. The past two nights have been miserable. She has a slight cold and so her nose is stuffy which means no bink- UGH. We have survived and I keep saying it will get better. I officially set up the nursery with a tv because when I start back to work nights are rotated and I don't do well with noise in the bedroom like my hubby. To kick off the holiday week Mark is taking off and we are going to Belterra for two nights without the kids- FREEDOM! Am I ready?!?! Yes and no, but it's only two days and we are close if I can't stand it!! Then we are going up North to be with my family closing the week with his family on Sunday then............off to work BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

These pics define happiness...




No comments: