Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day at the Zoo!

One final shot of the foutain before we buy daddy a dozen donuts and hit the road for 5 hours :)

The next weekend we got to spend a morning at the zoo. It's so nice with the pass, we go for a couple hours to the kiddos start to lose it then come home for nap time, perfect! The girls love the goats, even when they push them around.



The could literally just stand and watch them for hours I have a feeling.



Gweny's tryin gto coax them to the fence...



We are anxiously waiting in line for the "go round" as Hadley calls it. Gweny is more excited or intrigued by her bracelet.



Hadley LOVES the merry-go-round, she would ride it all day if she could. She just loves it, look at this smile.




Gweny is smiling now, but once this thing turns on she goes into complete freak out mode.




Rarely I get in a picture, but couldn't resist this one.


So we were getting ready to leave and I forced the kiddos to do a shot in front of the beautiful tulips. Hadley clearly seems happy....ha



I know when I'm defeated so I just took a picture of the tulips without my children...



2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Love the shot of you and Hadley and the one with Mrak and Gweny~ frame them both!!

Rebecca said...

Love all the pics at the zoo - reminds me of the times I went with you guys - so much fun!!!