Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shrek on Broadway

We randomly stumbled across two tickets to Shrek. I wanted to see it sooooo bad and Hadley saw the commercial and was so excited. We thought it'd be a great chance for us to have a little time with the kiddos. So Hadley and I went to see Shrek and daddy and Gweny had a little date (which lasted for about an hour prior to bed). We all went to dinner than came home to drop off our other half, get dressed and head to our show.



A rare picture with mommy and Hadley




Gweny and her belly, I have no clue.


Big blue eyes....

A girl that is so clueless about what is to come.

My best attempt at a posed picture.
On the way...

Before things get started....

A shot in the intermission....


Lastly an attempted picture with the witch which turned into Hadley completely FREAKING out. The show was actually hilarious and I would go see it again without my children :) Hadley's favorite part was when the Shrek and Princess Fiona were farting....too funny and to hear Hadley say over and over "they're tooting mommy." Overall a good night, she got sleepy toward the last two songs but made it, until we got to the car then out cold.

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

I have the soundtrack if you want a copy Jackie, let me know!! I think I got you beat, I think I got you beat...yeah yeah yeah! Shrek was the best. Sarah and I saw in March and loved it too! So fun for you and Hadley!

Rebecca said...

So glad she had a great time!! I think that witch would have scared me too :)