Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day Two on Vacation

I took tons of pictures because Mark wasn't able to be there so be prepared to feel like you are with us in Gatlinburg. We started this day off on a roll, SHOPPING!!! My favorite, time at the outlet malls and then to the craft area (kind of off the beaten path) where I went to find my favorite country store WHICH WAS GONE. Luckily, patient Mandie, Becky, and Jiptz helped me find a new store where I could get some cute house decorations. After a morning of shopping and naps we met up with Aunt Nikki, Uncle Jason, Emmie and Elliott to go to dinner.


We were waiting for the trolley (which turned into a fiasco and we just decided to walk)...



While waiting by this river, we saw the city workers throw in fish? Random...


I like this pic of her, it's sweet (when did she get so big and grown up??)




Posing with my kids is impossible. Elliott and Emmie look precious, then there is Gwenyth?????





This was a super special dinner. We went to "The Worlds Best Italian Restuarant" or something like that. Needless to say, Gweny really enjoyed dinner, REALLY. Just check out these pictures...







Again, I am always determined to get a group shot...



Outside of Ripley's Believe is or Not this so many ton ball can be moved by kids (of course bc the water) but the kids sure felt like champions!



Another great capture of my Hadlebear...



I talked about how much they like the fountain. How cute is this picture. Maybe she's making a wish...


She tried so hard to throw the pennies. Usually rolled them to the end of the ledge and then Hadley chucked them in...



Donuts at the end of the evening makes kiddos happy...










Always a good time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love all the vacation pictures - it was such a wonderful trip even though we did miss Mark. Wish we were heading that way again right now!!!