Friday, May 13, 2011

Day Three on Vacation


The morning starts off with Uncle Jiptz peek-a-boo...

Yes, I did put them in matching outfits :)




Gweny cannot get enough from Jiptz


Looking out at the water, on our way to Ripley's Aquarium.



This aquarium was pretty impressive, lots of things on the kiddos level.






At the bottom of this waterfall there were some massive fish. Gweny ran up to it so excited then they swam by and she had a compelte meltdown. It was so precious. She was a little reluctant from then on :)



Completely a lighting error with my camera, but GORGEOUS shot.

Hadley's face is worth a thousand words. We were going through a tunnel and she was on James' head putting her really close to the fish swimming throughout the tank.



That's how close she was to some HUGE sharks.


I had to fit into a really tight space....but how fun is this picture?



Yes so Hadley can barely fit....ha.


But I did it twice :)



I can NEVER get the girls to pose together. EVER, but I always try!


Posing back here scared her. You just never know how she will react to certain things.


Cool shot of the jelly fish.


No clue what this picture is of. Think it was a complete accident but I like it.


Another long, awkward crawl resulted in Hadley and I hanging out with the penguins.


Some reason they do not make things adult friendly, but I made myself fit.


Uncle Jiptz, always the trooper with the kiddos. Again, cannot get them posing?!?!


Not sure what she's doing but it's cute.


My little cuties waiting on the elevator after a long day at the aquarium.


Hadley saw DORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and said to me "Mommy I want a picture with Dora."


We tried a new restaurant that had this fun little place to pose. Clearly Gweny loved it.


And Hadley's face is pretty amazing too.


The ski lift was much more reasonable.

After Hadley's interaction with Dora I had to find them a special gift. I got the girls little beanie babys- Dora for Hadley and Tasha (from backyardigans) for Gweny. I was the world's best mom for about ten WHOLE minutes. Hadley even said, "Mom thanks so much, you are amazing."

She actually still carries her around, pushes her in the stroller, feeds her, brushes her hair. It is her very own pal.

Gweny, who was claimed as Mandie's look alike by a couple, couldn't stop carrying her Tasha.



Continuing with tradition we closed the evening at the fountain.

Took a second for a group shot. Of course Mark's mom was taking the picture so it's not the whole group.


Hadley decided to take some pictures. Always such an interesting angle from her.



Then it was back to the room to wind down. While getting around for bed, Gweny acquired the thermometer and motrin and came running in the main room with the thermometer on her head and handing me the motrin?!?!?!?! What a nut job. Then she ran to take it back and of course dropped it and made it fall apart.


Closing the evening involved talking to Daddy. Hadley first who couldn't stop talking about the fish and Dora.

Gweny got her turn too. Then ALL of us went to bed early :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

AWESOME pics - sometimes wish they could stay this age forever - so precious. But, I'm sure we'll have many, many more cute, sweet and hilarious pics yet to come :)