Saturday, May 7, 2011

Goins' Family Vacation

Every year Mark's family goes to Gatlinburg during spring break, sadly this year Mark couldn't make it because he had just started his new job. It was actually a great time, I was worried I would be overwhelmed with the girls but it was actually almost relaxing for me. Between Grandma Bebe, Aunt Mandie, Uncle Jiptz, Aunt Nikki and Uncle Jason I didn't have to really do all that much :)

We got in fairly early so we were able to do our "usuals" right away and spend some time at the fountain. You will see a lot of photos at the fountain because that is his families favorite part. They used to always sit around the foutain in the evening, and of course the morning for donuts from the Donut Friar...




Throwing pennies, the girls can suck anyone into giving them pennies...








Getting the two girls together is never any good...



But I always try :)


Funtime in Grandma Bebe's house - that's what Hadley kept calling our hotel room...





This last picture is my Hosta plant...


No comments: