Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hadley's Birthday Party

I decided it would be best to do Hadley's birthday party before Parker so I wasn't as stressed or tired when family came over to celebrate. Hadlely was bummed it wasn't a big party, we just had family which was actually really nice. Less chaos than her previous parties. Mark of course took on the task of decorating the cake. I was responsible for making it that week, and then he would do the rest while I got the house ready...


The girls just wanted to help any way they could (mostly they wanted to taste).



Enjoying the fruits of dad's labor...


 I have to say my husband always amazes me...it starts out scary and a little bit late, but he always gets the cake together. This one turned out beautiful and Hadley was beyond excited to show it off...



So proud of her Tiana that Dada made her.


She was beyond excited to blow out the candles, and Gweny got embarassed like everyone was singing to her not her sissy.


This is the presents face.


Making a wish....four candles took about twelve blows to put out!


Next was present time. She was incredibly spoiled this go round. Clothes, dolls, a LeapPad, a bicycle, and gymnastics gear....so blessed.




Now we wait for spring to ride (I know it's been fairly warm but with the newest bundle I don't want them to realize they can be outside playing?!?!) Terrible I know :)


There was one more party this past weekend at my parents house with my family, those pictures will join us soon...hopefully tomorrow I can accomplish Parker's two weeks pictures....and sending out her announcements :) That's if the girls go to the sitters and stay all day. On Monday, Gweny had to come home before lunch because she has been dealing with a case of the runs from hell that started on Saturday and just won't give up. Today both girls had to come home before morning snack time. Needless to say I am not sure why I am up blogging right now and not sleeping, but mom's are crazy. Say a little prayer I get to have a Parker and Mommy day tomorrow, for everyone's sanity and safety hahaha.

No comments: