Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's finally the day :)

While I can still remember my name...I thought I would post to say I can't believe it... the day is finally here?!?! Things have started smoothly. In at 7, drugs were started by 745 (after two IV attempts...ouch!!) and contractions were going when we got here of course but got stronger by 8. I still haven't gotten the epidural because I'm a wuss and the contractions aren't bad enough to force me to go for it (soon though) because he is coming back at lunch to break my water and wants the epidural in before that.  When he saw us this AM he was shocked I held out until today, as were we : )

With my IV pole in tow I am doing laps in our room driving Mark crazy plus I look like a drug addict!?!?! Next post will be her because after the epidural goes in I sleep :)