Saturday, March 31, 2012

6 weeks!?!

Parker has been with our family for six weeks now...I can't believe it's been that long and then I can't believe it's only been that long. People always say shes so little. Well she is but she is also about two pounds bigger than when I had her?!? She's starting to get a little personality, cooing when we least expect it which I LOVE!!!! Of course we still have our fussy periods and our every 3-4 hours throughout the night, but between gripe water, lavender baths and lotion every night we have decreased the length of her colic, or whatever we want to call it. Having already had two go through this phase, I never thought we'd have to come up with so many new and different techniques with Parker, but that's what makes us love her too. She keeps us on our toes :)

The stickers become monthly from week 4 on so I don't have any fun onesies....not for two more weeks...but enjoy these shots I got of her. All dressed up for mommy's birthday!





No comments: