Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grandma & PawPaws

I took the girls up to my parents last weekend partly because it had been a while and partly because I needed some help from my Mom, yes that does happen even as we get older. My parents knew it had been a rough couple of weeks with the newborn and I was tired to say the least. So on Friday night my parents kept Parker while I went in to my sisters house to get UNINTERRUPTED sleep. A rare, great thing in the life of a new mama. So I got over ten hours of sleep on Friday night. Saturday night I stayed up with my mom until about 1130 then she took Parker to her room. Again, TEN HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I had to wake and pump but that is nothing compared to the hour process of feeding and pumping and then getting her back to sleep. It was a PERFECT weekend. I even got to nap, see some friends, and get Parker's pictures taken on Sunday. Perfecto!!

Grandma was crazy enough to have a sleepover on Friday night so all seven grandkids!!!!
I came home Saturday morning to them playing ring around the rosies...



Mason and Gweny laugh so hard doing this with the older kids...


PawPaw and Grandma never even let me hold Parker which was in a way nice, after six weeks of not being seperated it was nice to be free, play with the older kids, RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aunt Jess got in some major snuggle time too, when Mason let her of course!


That would be a smirk from Ms Parker...



Mason even took a turn!


I love that my kids have three houses outside of ours that they would rather be at, I think it speaks volumes about our family and friends. Between Miss Hollys (their sitter), Grandma and Pawpaws, and Grandma BeBes I think they honestly wouldn't miss our house?!?! It's so nice to have people that are willing to help and love spending time with our hooligans...


Seems like just yesterday we had little Evan that we spoiled non-stop. Now all the grandkids barely fit on the couch and when Parker is no longer in a lap, they probably won't!!!


They are all growing up too fast. I understand how crazy my parents must feel about how old me and my siblings are!!

No comments: