Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Month Check Up

Parker had her one month check up today. We were supposed to get her second hep B injection, but she was two days shy of being able to get it (they gave it to her two days after her birth and she was born on a Wednesday so she is four days from four weeks..silly I know but we didn't want to have to do it again so it was valid). Good for me, no needles on my baby today :)
Growing is her motto. She is now 9 lbs 0.3 ozs!!! 50th percentile
22 1/2 inches (she grew an inch and a half in two weeks??????) 95th percentile
Her head is 39 1/2 cms of course in the 95th percentile like a true Goins baby, from 35 1/2 at 2 wks
Basically she is a mini me...too tall with not enough weight (well I have enough now, but as a kid)


Gweny continues to be Gweny, sucking on a marker while coloring RIGHT in front of me!!


Now that we are out of newborn clothes it's not ALL onesies, it's fun outfits with cardigans and all!



My girls....being cute!


Yes, Parker clearly spends a lot of time in the boppy but she is safe there, somewhat protected!



All three watching tv in this shot!

Hating tummy time.


I dressed her up and took her to meet my coworkers at our meeting!! They of course loved her, even with her baby acne which has all cleared up!



Sassy lady!


Growing is such hard work Mama!

No comments: