Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can't believe it's already March?!

So I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Here it is the second week of March, Parker is three weeks old, my girls are playing outside for 2-3 hours an evening and I'm going into my fourth week of maternity leave. 
 How?!?!?! I continue to work on us getting into a routine. I've got the whole morning deal down, however when I start work it will be about a two hour process with feed, pump, shower, getting ready, breakfast and drop off. NOT looking forward to that, but maybe by then Parker will like sleeping longer at night :) Maybe?! She is about every three and a half hours at night with a period of fussiness usually between 8-11, sometimes all the way till 1 am but that's really the only time you hear a peep from her. How in the world she sleeps through Hadley and Gweny in the evenings I don't know. Then how they sleep through her in the later hours I don't know either?!?! Sisterly love I guess.

 She is still a commodity for the girls, always wanting to see her, hold her, kiss her, take her along (as though I'd leave her home?!?!). They are both great big sisters...Gweny calls her "My Park," every morming she will say..."Mommy where is my Park?" Enjoy these shots...






This shot was much more funny in person. Mark and I thought it was hilarious that it looked like she was holding the balloon...

And then here she really was holding it!?


Content with my Daddy.


Hadley thinks she needs toys. Like a three week old needs toys?!?! However I won't tell Hadley different :)


Always near her, waiting until she wakes (Rules of the house are that while she is asleep and eating you are not allowed to touch her?!?!)


Sneaking a hand hold while she's asleep!!!!



Caught touching her while she's asleep and embarassed...


I'm sure this is a "What Mom?" moment.




EDIBLE.

So many new things this week. She is now up to four ounces at every feed...she no longer fits her newborn clothes :( and we are transitioning to size 1 diapers....no more yellow lines that turn blue. But we do have a beautiful, growing baby girl!

1 comment:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

It's wonderful to see your beautiful pictures and even
more wonderful to read your sweet mommy thoughts and stories ! I