Thursday, March 15, 2012

So Big

One month literally just flew by. Parker is such a good baby. Granted she has her little (long) nightly fit but you know what, crap happens. Otherwise she is a good baby and of course we are beyond blessed that she is healthy and the older girls can sleep through her crabby hours (yes I did say hours!) Mommy is a little rundown but realized she was needing a nap during the day. Errands and housework have to wait because four hours a night (broken up?!) is not enough for me to function on. I have allowed myself to get rundown and sick which isn't good for anyone. So back to daily morning naps which are fun, even when you wake up to hail like I did this morning.

 Our photo shoot yesterday went perfectly as always...the key is feeding, bath then quickly dressed for the photos, but it works like a charm. The real adventure will be when we sit down to have professional shots of the family, I'm sure that will be a trainwreck.

There is an addition in some of the pictures this week, thanks to the lovely Ms Diana, Bri's mama. I have a pillow like this for each of my girls :) It helps to show her growth throughout the next year!

As always.
 Enjoy and ignore the cross eyed shots. In one more month no more crazy eyes.

 And if you want any printed just email me or text me and I will send you the file.

















No comments: